Monday, January 17, 2011

James' Blessing

What a beautiful family!
(I'm not biased, right?)James was blessed on January 2, on our first Sunday of 8:00 am church. Yikes! It was quite the task getting everybody up, ready, & to the church that morning. Luckily we have family that is more on the ball than us. They were already at the church saving us seats when we got there, so we didn't have to sit in the gym. Yay! Andrew gave his youngest son a beautiful blessing. I am so blessed to have a husband that honors his priesthood so that he can perform ordinances like this for his family. He was a little sad that it was the last time he'll be blessing one of our babies. Now we're moving on to baptisms!
.
After sacrament meeting we fed everybody some delish pulled pork sandwiches back at our place & visited with family.
THANK YOU to everyone that sacrificed sleep to be here for little James. You are a blessing to our family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was really fun to all be there together to see this little one blessed. Andrew did do a great job and I appreciated you bearing your testimony and reminding us of the POWER of the priesthood and how we all saw that in action in Jack's life.
Sure do love your little ones (and you!)

Wendy said...

I still owe you notes.

Kenningtons said...

I'm blown away with the family turn-out especially considering not many people live all that close. Very impressive!! We are so far away that HR's blessing circle was about to be a blessing triangle: Mike, the bishop and the deacon holding the mic! Thankfully Clifton and Ben were able to step in to make a proper circle for our sweet princess.

And yes, your family is gorgeous!! Considering I only know you and have not met even ONE of your spawn (or husband!!) I consider myself truly unbiased. Beautiful family indeed!!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Sounds like a wonderful DAY, wish we could have been there. Glad to see pics. BTW how do you know he's gonna be the last little one Andy's going to be blessing? :P LOL
Love you all.