I realized last night that I forgot to post any up-close pics of my little man James in his blessing outfit. So here you go-
.
He thought that taking pictures was great fun & started smiling & almost laughing. I'm glad I finally caught it on camera.

Nana made this cutie outfit. She even machine-embroidered the adorable animals on the front.
.
The blanket was also made by Nana- 7 years ago when Emma was blessed. It has now swaddled each of my children on their blessing day. Each of them will be able to keep the outfits Nana made for them & I will get to keep the blanket. I'm going have Nana embroider their names & blessing dates on each corner. I can't wait!
James has a triangle-shaped rooster tail on the back of his head. No matter what I do, it will not lay down. It's adorable.

Little man James. What a blessed mommy I am.
3 comments:
What a doll baby...I had so much fun making that little outfit!
These shots are adorable. I love his blessing outfit. Genius idea!
Such a beautiful little guy. ALL of your kidlets look the exact same. Maybe it's all in the eyes... I LOVE his rooster tail. He is such a cute little mister!
Post a Comment