Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Language Development"

We are constantly counseled to sing, label obects, identify people, and basically just talk, talk, talk to help Jack build his vocabulary.

Uh, why? This kid has well over 100 words in his vocabulary. (They make me count them all!) Obviously I'm not too worried about his development at this point, but it's still fun to play games & sing the old favorites.

Jack's favorite part of this song is the "tall, tall, tall" right in the middle. I like how he yells "tall!" all on his own toward the end of the song.

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry it's so dark!

2 comments:

kellie said...

Very cute! It is the most fun song to do, I love doing it starting out from a baby...
You are a good mom Kris!

Unknown said...

Too cute!
I would HOPE that your kids would know that song and a whole lot more!
Jack is becoming such a little man and talking so well.
It was great to have you guys here yesterday!