And the best part of couponing is that I don't have to go there. Ever.
.
For real, I haven't been to Wal-Mart in 7 weeks.
.
Hip hip hooray!
.
Safeway today:
Grand Total: $6.32
I've been taking pictures like this for the past few weeks, mostly to document to Andy how I'm spendin' his cash.
I want to document it here for myself.
Now I just have to find a place to put all this stuff. I've been stocking up the last couple of weeks, & I'm officially done buying cleaning products for the forseeable future. Does having a year's supply of deodorant & toilet cleaner make me weird? Oh, & shampoo too.
Well, I guess I'm weird then.
4 comments:
Having extra of those things doesn't make you weird...it makes you prepared and you don't have to spend your hard earned cash on them for the foreseeable future!
Congrats on finding a way to be prepared AND save money!
Heck, if you can get all that for 6 bucks, you should take pictures and brag. I too HATE Walmart!
Keep up the good work. I am planning to pick your coupon brain when I get back. Medical student budgets are pretty brutal!
I'm starting to lose my love for Wal-Mart every visit. After not having access to it for 2 years I had this fantasy that Wal-Mart was Heaven on earth. Now that I'm back in the real world I'm not sure what I was thinking!
Post a Comment