We LOVE our Daddy!
.
If Daddy is around, we have to be as near to him as possible.
.
He plays games with us.
He reads to us.
He lets us eat his ice cream sandwich.
He takes us to Monster Jam!

He even lets us help with the manly task of grilling.
We can't wait for the Father/Son campout in May.
Boys Rule!
5 comments:
So cute. Love the grilling photo. Hilarious!
Cute post! I love the picture of Jack helping daddy grill. Classic.
Daddy's are the best, aren't they?!! Is your hubby really going to take both boys to the Father/Son camp out? AWESOME! You and Emma should get pedicures! I LOVED when my brothers would go to F/S camp out....my mom, sister and I would go out to eat (which NEVER happened) and then watch a movie at home. It was glorious having mother/daughter time with no boys allowed. (except that my dad and brothers never actually camped out. they always came home after the camp fire dinner....)
How cute! Monster Jam....definitely a good daddy/son outing. Love the pictures! I sure hope our ward does the father/son camp out this year. Last year the did a family one instead. We need both! Not only do the boys LOVE it, I enjoy my mother/daughter time while they are gone.
I love it!!! What great pics of the boys with Andy. He's one Heck of a day!
Post a Comment