Monday, March 29, 2010

Gross, Seriously Gross

People have asked me why I sometimes take Jack's hearing aids off when we eat.
I won't even bother to explain.
Emma & cohorts trying to "catch the rain!"
I was OK with it until they started licking the window.
Kids are, as Frank says, dis-GUS-ting!

8 comments:

kellie said...

There has to be a contest out there that he SERIOUSLY wins for messiest eater! I imagine its straight to the tub for him, and if he got a good amount in his mouth....that works too, right?

Adrian said...

OH..MY...GOSH!!! You weren't kidding! Hayley likes to take out her hearing aids and drag them through her food, but she has never gotten THAT messy! That kid has talent!

Ashlie said...

Now that is talent!

The Hermyzoo! said...

OH MY GROSS for sure! he takes his food seriously, he even wears it! I can't believe it! The best is how happy he was wearing it while he was eating!!!He's dang cute!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

EEWWWEEE! Gotta agree...pretty gross!

Hilary said...

Wow Kris, that is pretty gross! I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up :) What was he eating anyway?

Kenningtons said...

Gross but totally cute!!

Anonymous said...

We went through that phase too. I'm so glad that's over. I don't blame you a bit for taking off the hearing aid. When we were in that phase, I started wondering why I even put food on their plate.