Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Fair's A-Comin'!

I had quite a few people ask me this morning about our frugal experiences at the Pima County Fair.
.
The fair runs from April 15-25 this year.
.
We generally buy the 10 Rides for 10 Dollars coupons from Fry's.
It's the cheapest way to get those kiddos on the rides.
I called Fry's this morning & they ARE selling them again this year.
They will be on sale there until the day before the fair starts.
.
If you combine those coupons with the family night where admission & parking are only $2, you can have a lot of fun without breaking the bank.
.
So if you're excited for the fair, or just curious, go to the Pima County Fair website & check it out.
.
See ya at the fair!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

You better believe we'll see you there!!! We have already been counting down!! I'm not a very frugal person (compared to you anyway) and we TOTALLY buy the tickets at Frys too! It really is the cheapest way! CAN...NOT...WAIT!

kellie said...

You are awesome Kris! Thanks for your coupon wisdom...

Adam and Samantha said...

I can't wait...I've been growing a mullet for a while now_A