Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Perfect Day

Daddy was actually home today, so we headed out to The Cove in Sierra Vista. Click on "The Cove" to go to their website.
.
Can I just say- AMAZING!!!!
It was a short 40 minute drive from our house (hey, it's almost that far to Costco!), & there was something to do for everyone.
.
Our favorite parts:
Daddy & Mommy- a whole happy day with no griping
Emma- the whole thing!
Frank- the waves!
Jack- the BIG slide
James- the warm pool with all of the little kiddos loving on him
.
So, if any of you need something to do for Spring Break, make sure you go this week
It's only open for their Spring Break & will be closed next week.
.
I'll drift off tonight with visions of grinning faces dancing in my head
I love perfect days.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad that Daddy was home!!! Yippee!!!

Looks like fun.

Adrian said...

I have never heard of "the cove." I even googled it and didn't find any pictures. Please tell that you took some pictures and you are actually going to post them. I need to see what the cove is all about!

Mom said...

Ohhhhh...that's where you were. Mom and I were in Tucson yesterday, but you didnt answer. Glad that you were off having a great time!

Dana said...

We love that place!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Holy CoW!! That place is amazing!! So much fun one place. Awesome. Those slides looked like a blast. Now I wanna see some photos!! hahahha. Smiles, Tam