Sometimes I really wish I wasn't such a "single mom."
Especially when I am running a temp of 103.
Especially when it's Spring Break & the kids are going stir-crazy.
Especially when all of this happens on St. Patty's Day- my favorite!
(This pic was taken after they'd been cleaning up for 5 minutes. What a mess!)
The kids did get shamrock pancakes & green eggs before Mommy had to rush off to the Dr.
My all-green dinner plans were scrapped, however, when I began running that temp & couldn't hardly get off the couch. Yuck!
Luckily, I discovered that you can indeed turn mac-n-cheese green!
St. Patrick's Day was saved!
Thank heavens for green food coloring.
3 comments:
so sorry you were sick on Green Day. The green Mac & Cheese certainly fits the bill for the little leprechauns. I do love the boys new hair dos!
Sorry about the yuckies! Green looks good. I thought it was pesto at first.
Wow, sorry, you were sick on your favorite day. Did you figure out what was going on? Wow, that is really green mac and cheese. :) Smiles, Tam
Post a Comment