Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Merriman Idol

This is for Daddy- hope to see you soon!

Emma came home from school last week singing this song & it's infected all of us

I have no words......


14 comments:

Hilary said...

Watch out Osmonds, here come the Merrimans!

Mom said...

Too cute for words!!
Thanks for sharing....

Casey said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Amy Allred said...

Gotta love Phineas and Ferb! Too Cute!!! I had no idea that Frank had it in him! haha

Wendy said...

It would be hard to vote for the winner here! I do like the back up singers. Or maybe it is not a back up but more of a join in!

Andi said...

Emma's got her sass on! Love it!

Cheryl said...

That is too stinkin cute! I love Emma's dance moves with it and how she closes her eyes at parts of the song for emphasis! Those are the things you just love to catch on video!

Dana said...

At first my boys were laughing histerically but now they are singing along!

Gina Moody said...

Wow!! I seriously don't know how you weren't laughing through that whole thing! So funny!! Did you teach her that song????

Ashlie said...

Too cute! Emma gets on her groove thing . . . or something along those lines. Sorry, I'm not very good with Hollywood terminology. ;)

Nicole said...

OH MY GOODNESS. They are so good! I liked it when Emma showed her amazing range and when her backup singers joined her on stage...the makings of superstars!

Kenningtons said...

That girl SERIOUSLY belongs on stage!!! I love these videos. TOO CUTE!

Kenningtons said...

I'm so in love with Emma (forgot to write this in my last post....)!! Everyone needs a big sister like her! Such a sweet angel girl.

Adrian said...

I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes!!! Oh man!!! Coming soon.... MERRIMAN'S GOT TALENT!!