CONGRATULATIONS!! We expected nothing less than another darling Merriman child, and here he is! What a sweet baby! We hope and pray that you are doing well and can't wait to see you! I've used way too many exclamation points!
I've been checking your blog like everyday! I'm so happy little James is here! You and Andy sure make cute babies! He is absolutely adorable! Hope your delivery went well! Can't wait to meet him!
He's precious!!! Your little mister is an angel!!!
Just to give you a hard time: Having a baby born two days ago doesn't explain to me why you haven't blogged for a month. ;) But now that you do have a baby I'll cut you some slack. I've seriously been missing your wit and humor! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
He is so very perfect and such a sweet baby...the biggest challenge (other than the fact that you now have 4 kids) will be keeping Jack on a short leash! Hope he doesn't "love" James too much. So glad I could be there this weekend.
Wahooo! Congrats... we are so excited for you guys. James is so precious. I hope you are feeling better Kris. Is the dizziness gone? I sure hope so. I love his cheeks. What a adorable baby boy! He couldn't have picked a better day to be born... so awesome. Love you guys. Auntie Tam, Uncle Dave and Addysen. Muah.
Adorable. Real excited to meet the little man. Looks just like an angel! Perfect timing too. They should ask you guys to be Mary and Joseph instead of us! LOL.
18 comments:
Hooray! I' hope you're doing well! He's a cutie! (Of course that goes without saying since he's a Merriman child)
I can't belive that the little one is here! What a blessing, he is beautiful! I hope you are doing well Kris, enjoy your little angels this Christmas!
You had him!!! Congratulations Kris! He is adorable! I hope mom and baby are doing good. I bet his siblings are very excited!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We expected nothing less than another darling Merriman child, and here he is! What a sweet baby! We hope and pray that you are doing well and can't wait to see you! I've used way too many exclamation points!
Oh, so sweet he is! I wish I could hold him in my arms! Glad everything went well and he is here safe. Hope you are feeling well. Congrats!
Yippee!! How wonderful he is here!
I've been checking your blog like everyday! I'm so happy little James is here! You and Andy sure make cute babies! He is absolutely adorable! Hope your delivery went well! Can't wait to meet him!
He's precious!!! Your little mister is an angel!!!
Just to give you a hard time: Having a baby born two days ago doesn't explain to me why you haven't blogged for a month. ;) But now that you do have a baby I'll cut you some slack. I've seriously been missing your wit and humor! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
He is so cute! Congrats!
Congrats! So cute!
Congrats! Very cute! One more day and it would have fallen on Calissa's birthday! ;)
He is so very perfect and such a sweet baby...the biggest challenge (other than the fact that you now have 4 kids) will be keeping Jack on a short leash! Hope he doesn't "love" James too much.
So glad I could be there this weekend.
Yeah Sister!! I can't wait to meet little James or is it Jimmy?? J/K I'd love to photography him for you.
Wahooo! Congrats... we are so excited for you guys. James is so precious. I hope you are feeling better Kris. Is the dizziness gone? I sure hope so. I love his cheeks. What a adorable baby boy! He couldn't have picked a better day to be born... so awesome. Love you guys. Auntie Tam, Uncle Dave and Addysen. Muah.
Congrats! He's a cute one!! Hope your feeling well!!
Adorable. Real excited to meet the little man. Looks just like an angel! Perfect timing too. They should ask you guys to be Mary and Joseph instead of us! LOL.
We have 3 and I can't even imagine 4 right now, congratulations_A
You were right! By the time we got home...you had a baby!! Congratulations, he is such a doll!
Post a Comment