ANOTHER missed field goal by Zendejas?!?!?!
(Too bad you can't trade college players like in the NFL)
10 minutes left
33-10
Oklahoma State is up.
This is ridiculous.
Sometimes it's next to impossible to be a U of A fan.
.
I really do believe that watching Zendejas singlehandedly blow that ASU game put me into labor that night. It wasn't the meds- good thing I was already in the hospital!
3 comments:
You're funny! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Justin and I try to be U of A fans but not actually growing up here, they do make it hard:) I felt it was going to be long game when they dropped the game opening kick off return and OSU scored. Hopefully, they will do better for you next year. Because we as sports fans know, it is all about US...ha! OSU was a really good team. They were undefeated most of the season and 14th in the country. They were quite mean though. They really had some nasty late hits! I'm glad the loss to ASU got something great out of it:) I think you and I should never be in the room together during a game. I'm guessing it could get quite loud!
So funny!!! Even though I read "field goal" into my mind sprang ice hockey. I have no clue! I'm impressed but not surprised you know so much about football. I hope your team pulls it together for you! Go U of A!!!
Post a Comment