Thursday, December 16, 2010

Being a Baby Rocks

By: James
I like being a baby. It's constant fun & excitement.
I enjoy conversing with my brothers. They have lots of wisdom to impart.
Sleeping with Daddy is my #1 favorite pastime. Being this cute is exhausting.
I do have to take some time out of each day to sunbathe a little.
It helps with my jaundice. Being yellow is not cool.

I'm so cool that Emma asked Daddy to swaddle her so that she could be awesome like me.

She can try, but you can only be truly cool if you're a baby.
I rock.

4 comments:

Kenningtons said...

Such a precious little guy. I LOVE his cute little face!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute. I'm glad that James is getting to know his brothers and sister OR are they getting to know him?
Anyhow, it's wonderful to see them all growing together.

Nicole said...

Cracking up right now that Emma wanted to be swaddled...

Rachel said...

He really is a cutie pie.