Monday, July 26, 2010

We're Having A.......

?????????????????????????????
.
Yep, that's right. We've waited 20 1/2 weeks & we still didn't get to find out boy/girl info today at our ultrasound. The little booger is "way far" down in my pelvis, with legs crossed, totally breech.
.
Well, I guess another 2 weeks of waiting won't kill us. Funny- this would've been making me CRAZY with my 1st or 2nd kid. I guess I'm just older & more accepting these days.
.
Stay tuned!
You'll know when we do!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome!!!! I hope the baby turns but keeps his/her modesty throughout!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ha, well we didn't find out with our three, so that's par for the course with us! Can't wait to hear though! I like knowing...what OTHER people are having! :)

kellie said...

A human baby for sure, that we know! What a stinker, I sure hope little bit moves so you can see later! Miss you Ju-Ju!

Cheryl said...

Hopefully your next appointment the babe with cooperate more. :) I guess it does make a difference when you have one of each you don't quite feel the same urgency to start buying righ away. How exciting for you though. Oh, I got Cam's dress at White Elegance. It was on clearance too! They have a sight online. I think the sizes run big. Cam's was a size 5-6.

Amy Allred said...

I've been checking all day to see what is coming. I hope next time the sweet one is good for you guys....OR you can just wait until the big day like I did!!!

Adrian said...

This won't kill you, but it might kill me!!! Is Emma desperate to have a sister?

Unknown said...

Just like the old days when we didn't have the option of finding out!
Just as long as he/she is healthy and strong we are good with that!!

Adam and Samantha said...

We didn't find out and I prefer to do that from now on...it's was much better that way for us_A

Casey said...

Stuborn already?

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Keep up posted... CAN'T wait so excited for you guys. Love, Tam