Yep, you read that right.
Not Happy 4th of July, but Happy 4th Baby!
.
That's what Emma & Frank yelled to all the family yesterday to announce the impending arrival of our #4 bundle of joy.
They're just a teensy bit excited.
.
So here's the details:
.
Mama is 17 weeks along
Baby is due on December 10- the day before Daddy's b-day!
.
We would've waited 3 more weeks to announce boy/girl info too, but Mama had to go to Girl's Camp last week & absolutely could not have made it through the week without spilling the beans. Seriously, it was a HUGE trial of faith & endurance for me to get through that. But I did, and here we are.
.
So watch out world, there's one more ridiculously beautiful brown-eyed baby comin' your way!
16 comments:
Congrats. Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy!
Congrats!
holy cow, i can't imagine 4 right now, but congratulations_A
Happy Fourth Merriman Baby! I love it. Clever, clever, clever. So excited for our babies to be friends.
Happy Fourth Merriman Baby! Clever. So excited for our babies to be buds.
The craziest thing is that I have been wondering if you were pregnant!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! It's sick that you are 17 weeks and had to announce your pregnancy. I was OBVIOUSLY pregnant on DAY 17! It's sick I tell you ( clearly I'm just jealous!). I'm so happy for you. You make gorgeous babies so bring on number 4++!
THat is so awesome Kris! I am hoping for a sister for Emma, but any kind of human baby will do. I hope you are feeling okay...
You're so funny!! Congrats on baby #4!! Glad you survived girls camp!
Yeah for #4! So happy for you guys! Hope you're feeling well.
How fun for your family to add a new addition! You guys do make really cute kids! Can't wait to find out boy or girl!
We are so excited to add another grandbaby to our crew! That will make 13 for us and we can't wait!
Take good care of yourself and that new little one...
We are so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats you guys! So happy for you! Hope it is an easy pregnancy for you!
Congrats Congrats - So excited for you!
So you said all Andy has to do is look at you..... So happy that he looked!
Exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment