Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joy School!

My Frank is officially a big boy.
He started preschool this week & is VERY proud that he gets to go to school like Emma.
(Although Emma calls preschool "baby school." What a stinker!)
.
He had a little trouble understanding why he goes to a different house every week instead of a school building like Emma, but he got over that quickly & is loving it.
Yep-- 4 boys & no girls in this group. This is going to be an interesting year! Do you think he digs the backpack?
He wears it about 75% of the time now, even in the car. I love this boy!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Exciting! I love that he wears his backpack all the time. What a cutie. And I saw you on the news, Kris, and you looked fabulous!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Yay! How fun!

Dana said...

How cute!! He is getting so big!

Luke & Erica said...

Your kiddos are so cute! The boys are so adorable and I know Emma is going to be as beautiful as her mommy!

Unknown said...

Can't believe he's big enough to go to preschool...these kids are growing up waaaaay too fast.
He looks like a little man with his hair all combed and his backpack.
Have fun Frankie!

Mindi said...

Ah, he is just so handsome!!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

What a sweetie...just adorable.. i just want to squeeze HIM. Wow, 4 boys... you are going to be busy for sure. Smiles. Hugs. Tam