Monday, July 19, 2010

Free Money?

Yes, free money.
.
I got a Big Fat Check for $18.89 in the mail a couple of days ago.
.
And it was super simple & free! I joined Ebates a few months ago, but wanted to see if it really worked before I told anybody else about it. No sense in spreading hope if it doesn't pan out, right? BUT IT DOES!!!
.
(I have to preface this with this statement: I personally despise it when people advertise crap on their websites. Just a pet peeve of mine. But when I'm getting free $$$ to do basically nothing, I want others to know too!)
.
So this is how it works.
.
Email, address, simple stuff to create an account.
.
When you shop online, simply go to their website first & then to the store of your choice. They cover almost any shop or store on the Internet. For example, we got Andy's fancy smoker from Cabela's through Ebates. Once you're to your store's website, shop like normal. You shop, check out, pay, everything on Walmart.com, Target.com, wherever you're shopping. Easy, peasy.
.
Now here's the kicker- every time you do this, you get cash from Ebates. The percentages vary depending on the store and promotions, but you ALWAYS earn cash. Period. Every couple of months they cut checks & send them right to your house. I was totally surprised to get almost $20 in the mail this week. Awesome!
.
So try it out. If you're like me & don't shop online very often it can take a while to add the $$ up, but I KNOW some of you are online shopping masters. The $$ could REALLY add up if you order stuff online as much as much as my mom does!
.
And just 1 other little tidbit- you get paid $5 just for creating an account. Period.
.
.
I am totally cringing because this sounds like an infomercial or something, but just ignore all that & go see for yourself!

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Thanks Kris, I'll have to sign up. I always shop online, joys of living in little ol' Thatcher ;)