Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happiness & A Toe Update

Coupon shopping does have some disadvantages.
About 90% of this stuff was free.
Yea!

But that means that my cabinets used to look like this:

(Without the super-helpful toddler)

Boo!
Now they look like this:

Ahhh, it feels good.
.

On another note, I was able to cut Jack's toenail for the first time since the accident at Thanksgiving mangled it all to heck. Emma called it his "claw".After a little clipping it looks much better. It's still pretty raised, but once that healthy nail grows out some more it's going to be totally normal.

I'm just glad he has a nail at all! Just look how cute those pudgy little toddler toes are- I just wanna eat 'em up!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Impressive, very impressive.

kellie said...

Jack is a little cutie, glad his toenail is all better. I would have probably gotten a little gaggy when I saw the initial injury!

Hilary said...

Wow, you should come and organize my house next!

Shannon Harris said...

That my friend makes me happy! And the funny thing is we must shop the same sales!!!! And I pretty much want to eat those toes.. oweie and all!