I hate that I run on autopilot.
I hate that I'm gone all the time.
I hate that I'm gone all the time.
I hate that LIFE gets in the way of living.
I hate that I can't even remember the last time I read a relaxing book.
I hate that I have a whole list of things to clean today instead of taking a nap.
I'm tired.
OK, I'm done now.
.
Now that I've vented a little, I'm going to ignore the stack of bills to pay & the 9-item cleaning list I've made for myself today. I haven't really blogged in ages, so here goes. I might be a little rusty, so please forgive me if I ramble or get lost along the way.
.
We spent Easter in Safford.
We colored eggs.
Well, we tried to color them & Jack tried to eat them & drink the dye. 
We played with cousins.
.
We took family pictures up towards Morenci in the most amazing display of poppies I've ever seen. The group ones were good, but my kids refused to cooperate. This was the best it was gonna get.
Individual pictures, however, were a different story.
Please to enjoy my gorgeous kiddos amongst some gorgeous flowers.

So I'm biased, shoot me.
.
We hunted Easter eggs-
some with more enthusiasm than others.
Then we came home to all of the Easter stuff that I had so carefully chosen weeks ago. I forgot it ALL at home & had to go buy stuff at Wal-Mart for Easter morning.
Ugh.
The best laid plans, right?
.
.
Then we went back to normal life.
Yea.
5 comments:
Not biased at all-- you have gorgeous kids!
Aren't you glad that we have "holidays" that MAKE us stop and enjoy a little bit of life? It was so fun to have you guys all over and to have the kids stay the night!
Altho the poppy picture taking was a little rough, the results were wonderful.
Hang in there...altho it never gets easy...it does get more manageable...eventually!
See you Saturday in Mesa!!
Those pictures are beautiful! Emma's a little supermodel =)
Looks like Emma has mastered the diva pose (group picture). Love it!
I hear you on the first paragraph. I find myself feeling a lot like that lately. I have to say, I hate it too! But, on to the fun stuff. Your kids are so cute. What great pictures. The flowers are just beautiful!! Glad you had a great Easter. I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only one who forgets holidy things. I drove all the way to Idaho for Christmas and remembered half way that I had left all the stocking stuffers and Christmas Eve pajamas in my closet at home. Walmart to the rescue then too (even though the words rescue and walmart together make me cringe:)
Post a Comment