Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Follow-Up

Just to let you all know-
Emma is doing amazing. By Sunday afternoon her fever had broken, & she's been driving me crazy for the past 2 days. I can't wait to get her back in school on Thursday! We just wanted to make sure that all of her cooties were gone before we sent her back. Nobody else needs any of what she had!
Thanks to all of you that offered care & prayers. I am so relieved that she stayed strong & we didn't have any major asthma issues. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that Emma is feeling better. This sick stuff isn't for the weak! I've been down a couple of days and can't hardly stand myself...i'm really glad that Emma is going to be able to go back to school.
Thanks for the update

Luke & Erica said...

So glad that she is feeling better.

BTW I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a GIVEAWAY on my hair bow blog. Check it out, lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com
Erica

Jason and Amanda said...

Glad Emma is better and hope everyone else can stay well too!
And how is that sausage??? Very curious! And just a tip--deer meat is edible--only after a good soak in some baking soad...I think if you soak the blood out it is actually pretty good. (Fried like chicken fried steak is the best of course!)