Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 Times the Sickeys

For the 3rd week in a row, I "got" to stay home from church with a sick kid.
.
Just to recap:
Week 1- Jack running an unidentifiable fever. Turned out to be teething, but didn't know that at the time!
Week 2- Emma's S-Illness drama. Ugh!
Week 3- Frank has an ear infection & "acute tonsillitis"!
.
What is going on here? I know it's that yucky sicky time of year, but seriously, I've had enough. My home teacher/visiting teachers called us tonight & asked me what I needed. Nothing, nothing at all! At this point, we're so used to being sick that we're just in autopilot with Kleenex, prescriptions & laundry duty. I wonder what it will be like to have them all well...............

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I wondered where you were today. I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! I hope you all get feeling better soon!

Sarah and Chris said...

I hope you all get better and stay that way! It isn't any fun to be sick during the holiday season so good luck!

Mindi said...

Glad to hear that Jack's fever was teething and not something else. I hope everyone can get better and stay healthy. Hang in there mom!

Kenningtons said...

Oh boy! You have really got your hands full.

A big wake up call for me came one day when I called Sabrina on the phone and said, "what are you up to?" she said, "making mint tea for my sick kids." KIDS???!!! They all get sick together?!!!! NO!!!!!!! Don't let it be! One sick child at a time is almost more than I can handle.

I hope everyone stars feeling better soon and that YOU are able to steer clear of any illness. Life starts to fall apart when Mom gets sick!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Sorry it's horrible this time of year. We've had some sickness at our house for the past two months. I am so glad it's gotten cold enough for us to kick it! Hope return to church this Sunday :)