Monday, August 4, 2008

Youth Immortalized

Have you ever wanted to remember a certain moment in time, but just didn't know how to make it stick in your memory?
.
Maybe your child's first day of school, a baby smiling for the first time, or that awesome kiss you received from your true love?
.
Well, I don't know how to capture those particular snippets in time without a camera, but I have found a way to make sure that I can always remember my kids at this particular age.
.
Our favorite cowboy restaurant!
.
What, you say?
.
Behold- my children immortalized for as long as the Pinnacle Peak Restaurant stands.

We had so much fun going out to eat with Grandma, Grandpa, Brian, Jeremiah, & Sharissa. And I'll always remember that particular meal because my kids were identified as outlaws. No ties allowed at Pinnacle Peak! Some stranger in the other dining room wanted to 'string 'em up', but luckily we got out of there with their necks intact. Their neckties, however, will forever hang as a tribute to this beautiful age they're at, and the wonderful meal with family we enjoyed that night. Who needs scrapbooking? I've got ties!

2 comments:

Dana said...

WOW! That is so funny! We were planning on going there on Friday night also but we forgot to bring ties with us to Tucson. It is so much fun for the kids and the food isn't half bad either. Next time we go we'll look for our cousin's ties.
Dana

Cheryl said...

I have never heard of that place. Sounds like a lot of fun though. You have such cute kids. :)