Thanks to Andy for taking some great pictures.This looks really big, but Andrew says that it's less than 1/2 the size of the stadium at Safford HS.Hope Brian likes his roomate- it's kinda cozy.
This guy was wandering around playing the bagpipes for all of the new students & visitors. Random, huh?
Wow what an opportunity for the both of you. How fantastic that you guys spent that time together. I am so happy to hear that Brian Paul got a scholarship, not that it is surprising, he's a very smart, hard working kid and he really deserves it!!! Glad I could get an update.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of time on your hands this weekend. I hope you got some nesting done to get ready for baby boy.
Wow what an opportunity for the both of you. How fantastic that you guys spent that time together. I am so happy to hear that Brian Paul got a scholarship, not that it is surprising, he's a very smart, hard working kid and he really deserves it!!! Glad I could get an update.
Post a Comment