Friday, July 27, 2012

When He Comes Again


I have mentioned before that this is Jack's favorite song, & I'm finally getting around to putting it up on the blog.

I tried really hard to load it here on the blog, but I've been trying for 3 days & can't get it to work.  Man, I hate being computer stupid.

So click on the link above & go see how awesome my little man is!

He sings it constantly & I love it!  It's not unusual for us to sing this song for the whole 30 minute drive to town, or during dinner, or in the shower or pool.

He usually does the 2nd verse also, but this night he was exhausted & wanted to go to bed, so we cut it short.

Hearing my 3 year old learn new songs & develop a real love for singing has become one of the great joys of being the Primary Music Leader for my ward.
(Oh, he is also obsessed with The Oxcart Song.)
(We sang that one 13 times in a row last week after church!)

I WANT TO REMEMBER THIS FOREVER!!!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

It is a beautiful song. I like the ox cart as well.

Mindi said...

I love it Kris! That is MY favorite primary song. I love that he is doing the actions that I am sure you taught him in primary. The music leader is the most important person in all of primary! Wish you were in our ward. I need a new one!

Wendy said...

Truly beautiful. It touched my heart.

Jen said...

I love it. My two year old sings Choose the Right all over the house. I love the Ox Cart song, I made the primary kids in our ward sing it last week. You are awsome.

Mom said...

Be sure and tell Jack to keep practicing and he can sing this at my funeral...my ALL TIME favorite primary song.
Thanks for teaching and for sharing:)

Dana said...

Goodness!! Love love love it!!

Cheryl said...

That is so cute Kris! Got to love those moments as a parent.

Casey said...

That has got to be the most adorable song I have every heard. I love the 'dripping" snow. So cute you definitely don't want to ever forget that.