Since Daddy works at the railroad we are asked constantly if we get to ride the trains, hang out in the rail yard, and other super exciting stuff.
The simple answer is NO. Not ever. No way.
However, for the UP family day this year we were SO LUCKY because we got to go for a cruise in a passenger train.
I have a REALLY cute picture of Jack actually using the toilet in this awesome bathroom, but it would probably be considered inappropriate by anyone other than his mother. :) But he wanted to have a pic on the blog of him in the bathroom, so here you go.
My 2 little railroad men up in the top of the observation car. I got the cutest little overalls for them to wear, but then it was snowing & blowing & FREEZING, so they were all covered up. Boo. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Emma on here. That's probably because she was running & exploring every inch of the train with her Slade cousins. But even without those pics, this is not something we'll forget soon!
2 comments:
After seeing Sara's pics I wondered if you guys had gotten a ride too...glad to know that you did and that you had a good time.
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment