Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fun for FHE

We have been super lucky to have Daddy home for Family Home Evening the past couple of weeks.  So we pulled out some activities that we've been waiting to do for a while now.
We found this set of golf clubs on clearance at Sports Authority & boy howdy are they fun!
 Daddy thinks his boys look like natural duffers!
It's lots of fun until James decides he's done- then everybody else is gonna be done too!
 Am I a bad mom because my kids have never played Twister?  It's been in my closet for over 2 years, but we've never gotten it out.  Yeah- I'm lame.
But now they've experienced the wonder that is Twister.  And it was awesome.
And that's the end.  :)
(Seriously?  I ask Andy to take 1 picture of me, to prove that I was there, & this is what I get.  Sheesh!) 

4 comments:

Casey said...

Fun! Nice pic of your butt in the air! HAHAHA!

Wendy said...

Love that you were there! He might want that shot for later in life to remind him of all you curves. ;)

Kenningtons said...

I'm cracking up about your picture! That's exactly what it would look like if mike took a pic of me. Or I'd only have half a face or closed eyes. His dad is the worst though. It must be the kennington curse.

Kenningtons said...

One more thought: You are still so flexible! There is NO WAY I would be able to have both my hands on the floor with legs straight. Very impressive!