Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday James!

Day 1 Day 365It's true! James is turning the big #1 today!
I can't even express how much I love this little munchkin. He is the center of our family- the one we all go to when we need a smile or a big slobbery kiss.

He's starting to stand on his own, though it's pretty tough to convince him to get up & try to walk.

NOTHING is more fun than cars right now, complete with sound effects (I have to get it on video for you- it's awesome!). Boy, he's all boy!

He's mischevious:Silly:and oh, so adorable:

Happy Birthday, James!
We Love You!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Birthday to James! Yes soooo cute that little guy is!

Kenningtons said...

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! How did your baby boy grow up so fast?! He is a doll!

Mom said...

Sorry we didn't get to "talk" to you on Saturday James...hope you had a great day.
Love you James!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

Happy Happy Birthday to a cute little guy! We love you!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday James! You're the cutey-est!