Thursday, December 22, 2011

Warning!

OK, so maybe in retrospect it wasn't such a smart thing to do. But now I know & would like to pass along my new pearl of wisdom, lest any of you fall into the same trap that I did.

Eating an entire large bowl of Chex Mix for dinner is not a good idea. It may taste wonderful at the time, but will lead to an extremely unpleasant night.

Can anyone say heartburn?

Lesson Learned

4 comments:

Dana said...

I'd like to add that likewise an entire bag of kettle corn is never a good idea either.

Lesson learned!!

Mindi said...

Good to know! That is something I would definitely do. Of course, I would have probably eaten dinner first and then downed the entire large bowl;)

elliebelle said...

It wasn't muddy buddy chex mix, was it? ;)

Kenningtons said...

I hear ya! The other day I ate two *amazingly delicious* bowls full of On the Border cafe style chips (found at WalMart) and BOY OH BOY was I punished for that sin the following morning! Lesson learned.....now I only eat a handful and suffer very little.