Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Through A Child's Eyes

So funny! I had given Frank my camera to snap a pic of Andrew & I attaching the tube slide to the play structure. I had to prove that I had, in fact, been toiling away on that thing alongside the men-folk.

I watched him take the picture & then put the camera down just as instructed, so I was surprised to later find this documentation of the new toy in the backyard.

Here is one of Mommy, but I can't figure out why it's perpetually sideways. Maybe because he actually shot it as a VIDEO & this is just the first screen shot? Urrrggh!




Next he proceeded to walk around the whole structure & document all of the parts & pieces.

There was a pic of each swing & the trapeze. Gotta make sure we know they're ALL there, right?Hey-look what's right at Frank's eye level!And the most impressive one yet. I do have to say that I just might let Frank take control of the camera more often. Wait- I said might! I said might!Apparently Frank wasn't the only one workin' the camera! It makes me shudder to think of Jack snapping pics. It's a miracle the thing still works! Although this would TOTALLY explain why the zoom was stuck the next day & it took me 2 hours to get it to work again.And last but not least- my personal favorite. How could you help but love these kids?

2 comments:

Kenningtons said...

I love the boot picture! Too funny. It looks like you might have a future photographer on your hands.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you've created a photographer in the making... good shots and WAY good job on the playhouse!!