I absolutely can't believe it!!!
Today my Mother's Day was made even better because we celebrated Frank's big #5!!
Every time I think there's no way I could love him more, he goes & does something even more sweet & amazing. Like being totally cool when we had to cancel his birthday party this weekend when a little girl that was staying with us got sick. That is totally Frank.
He is an angel & I just want to eat him up! 
Happy Birthday my big little man!
5 comments:
What a sweet boy!!! Happy birthday Frank! Did you mention adorable?! He's so cute (then again he's a Larson/Merriman...). I'm happy you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I can't believe he is 5! Happy Birthday Frankie!
We were singing to him (and Jason too)last night. Sorry that his party got postponed, but sometimes that is just the way things go!
Happy Birthday Frankie!
Happy Birthday "Brank" We love you so much! We called and left a message. I thought we called early enough to talk but mom said you have way early Church. I hope he had an AWESOME day!!
So sad you had to cancel the party! Frankie IS so sweet. What a good kidlet you have there.
Post a Comment