Monday, May 16, 2011

A Murderer Among Us

I remember a tragic time in my youth.

I remember the pain, the sadness, the FEATHERS.

Sadly, my kids got to relive a horrible experience that I had when I was just their age.

The experience of having your beloved family dog destroy all of the family poultry.

Oh, she looks innocent & cute, playing in the snow a couple of months ago.


But don't be fooled, folks. This is a wolf in loveable dog clothing.


Bad Daisy!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Actually...our murderer was the neighbors dog...but I too remember the trauma of having to pick up dead poultry from the yard. As I recall, it was me and Jason with a trashbag and tongs.
So sorry.....

Wendy said...

All of them? So sorry. Will you try again?

Dana said...

The cirle of life.......sing along!

Shannon Harris said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Yes way worse than poop in the piano room! WAY WORSE!!! I'm sorry:(