I think this post needs to switch titles with the last post! Sheesh! Your dog eats ALL your chickens and she gets a smiling picture taken, but your own flesh and blood eats a couple M&M's and it's the graveyard for him? That is just heartless. Although, I must say I do prefer M&M's to eggs and chicken too, just not necessarily my children ;)
6 comments:
I think this post needs to switch titles with the last post! Sheesh! Your dog eats ALL your chickens and she gets a smiling picture taken, but your own flesh and blood eats a couple M&M's and it's the graveyard for him? That is just heartless. Although, I must say I do prefer M&M's to eggs and chicken too, just not necessarily my children ;)
Well he sure looks al' nice an' laid out! (say it with a toothless accent it sounds better.)
So funny!!! That is exactly what would happen to my children should they even THINK about my M&Ms.
Didn't I think about doing that a few times over the years?!?! It's a miracle that ANY of you kids grew to adulthood.
He still has his head... Lucky he isn't my child! He would have fared a fate worse than death! lol
That is the funniest thing I have seen!
Post a Comment