When I read the blog title and saw your pic I thought you meant skin color. You are TAN girly!! Must be all that playing on your new playground (I randomly think of your play structure multiple times a day. I'm so jealous!). And your kids really do have the most gorgeous eyes.
Like your mom said I was also known for my blue eyes and not one of my kids got the blue either (not that they got much from me anyway), Seriously though those brown eyes are beautiful.
3 comments:
I just think that it is so funny that the girl who was known for her BLUE eyes now has a houseful of brown eyed beauties!
Love ya!
When I read the blog title and saw your pic I thought you meant skin color. You are TAN girly!! Must be all that playing on your new playground (I randomly think of your play structure multiple times a day. I'm so jealous!). And your kids really do have the most gorgeous eyes.
Like your mom said I was also known for my blue eyes and not one of my kids got the blue either (not that they got much from me anyway), Seriously though those brown eyes are beautiful.
Post a Comment