I don't even know what movie that's from, but I've heard it repeated a million times.
.
And it wasn't really a dingo, but something definitely tried to eat my baby last night.

This is Mr. Miserable with his eye almost swollen shut.
The folks in the nursery were a little hesitant to let him come to class today.
Until I assured them that it wasn't some contagious disease.
Then they wanted to know how I could let some nasty bug chew him up like that.
Like I stood by & watched or something.
.
And I'm not sure which one is worse, Jack's bites or Emma's.
And I'm not sure which one is worse, Jack's bites or Emma's.
She looked like this 2 weeks ago after getting into something outside.
No doubt about it, being a Mommy is NEVER boring.
3 comments:
Oh my Kris. Wow, poor kiddos. Those bites look so itchy but Emmas looks like it burns. I hope whatever it was does not come back!!
Poor kids!!! They look miserable! Kg had a bite so bad the other week that her leg started to swell for three days after the initial attack. After a trip to urgent care we discovered it was most likely a super bad reaction to a mosquito bite! Really???!!! These Mosquitos out here feast all day and all night (not just at dusk like they are supposed to!!!) and are the size of hummingbirds so it kind of made sense. You are right about motherhood never being boring!
If you figure out what bit Jack let me know because something did a similar thing to Kael's legs. Evil little critters!
Post a Comment