Friday, October 8, 2010

Mommy Moments

If you sweep it, They will spill.
.
If you wash it, They will stain.
.
If you wipe it, They will smudge.
.
If you scrub it, They will poop.
.
If you pick it up, They will get it out.
.
If you make it, They will climb in.
.
If you lay down, They will get up.
.
Did I mention my kids are off of school for 3 weeks for Fall Break?

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Ha! Only one week and one day left!

Wendy said...

You have the power! We are looking at going to the zoo next week. Wanna come. Or just wanna send the little ones?

Andi said...

Oh, and with you being pregnant... I'm sure you're exhausted! Here's to one more week!

Kenningtons said...

SO TRUE!! I can't ever seem to get ahead. The only way I can keep my house clean is if I'm not at home!

Ashlie said...

I was thinking this morning about my mom and how her last kid is a senior this year. She can leave whenever she wants to, shop by herself, clean up and it mostly stays clean . . . and then I realized very soon life will be so different and I smiled at my little Joshy covered from head to toe in food getting a drink from his bottle also covered in food. And I thought, oh well I clean it up later. ;) ha-ha!