Thursday, February 18, 2010

SOOOOO Worth It!

I don't generally splurge on entertainment for the fam. Hey- the kids are entertainment enough most of the time. But when my sis-in-law provided me with a coupon code for Walking with Dinosaurs, I had to jump on the opportunity. (You know by now that I don't do anything without a coupon!)
.
I really was thinking that the $$ we spent was still too much, but 3 words, folks.
SOOOO worth it!
.
Frankie says WOW!!
We didn't get home until 10:00 last night, but it really was worth it.
Did I mention that this was AWESOME?

8 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Wow the pictures say AWESOME alone!!! How fun, glad you all got to go :P

Hilary said...

Soooooo Jealous! That looks awesome!

Adam and Samantha said...

I kept wandering if that was any good_A

Dana said...

It was soooooo AWESOME!!!!!

Hey! I thought there was to be NO photography! Dave about freaked when I pulled out my camera. I'll have to use your pix on my blog.

kellie said...

Drew sooo wanted to go, but I am cheap too, I should have looked for a coupon somewhere. I was worried that he would be scared, but it looks like your littles has a fun time!

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome to take the kids to something this neat...they will remember it for a looooong time I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That does look pretty amazing.

Cara said...

Taking the kids to an event like that goes a long way for scoring points with them. What a good little mommy you are!