A heart a day.... keeps the grouchies away!
.
Last week we did a different heart hairstyle for every day of "Valentine's Week", as Emma called it.
.
I forgot to take a picture on Monday, but we did THIS 'do. We curled all her hair like crazy & she looked like a little doll!
.
Tuesday was just a regular old heart. I had a picture but it's disappeared from my camera.
.
Wednesday- a little ribbon to spruce things up.
Thursday- 2 hearts are better than one!
Friday & Sunday- no words necessary. She loved this one!
We're sad that Valentine's is over now. With all the hearts & pink around here, it's been heaven for my little angel. And just for fun, here's the homemade Valentines we came up with for Emma's class. A friendship ring for my princess & her buddies.
Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Adorable!! And Emma is the perfect model! I really love the friendship rings....I'm going to save this one in my memory bank.
you are so talented kris!
Post a Comment