I tried, but I just couldn't stop myself from crying. Saturday was a big day for Jack.
.
There's not a huge difference up front, except that he doesn't look so mangy now.
But the back- tears!
My little man is really a little man now. Guess it's time to have another one. (At least that's what Grandma says!)
The first snip.
There go those gorgeous curls!
What'cha doin' back there, Grandma?
3 comments:
You guys do make some really cute kids! He looks so handsome:)
He really does look so grown up from the side!! So very handsome.
He look so handsome. Isn't that hard? That's what I have been facing as well. I was thinking of doing last night but ran out of time. It's taken me months to come to terms with cutting Zyan's hair and I do feel as though I will cry because I want to at just the thought of it. He's my baby and I am afraid he won't seem like it after he takes that big boy step forward of looking more like a boy! Congrat at getting it done, and yes GRANDMA'S right :P You need another on the way now!
Post a Comment