You all know how creative & over the top my husband is, right? Well, he outdid himself today. Behold, Emma's spectacular birthday cake.
.
Step 1: Layer up the cakes.
Step 2: Shave them down to create the dress shape.
Step 3: Frost, frost, & frost some more!
Step 4: Present your masterpiece to the princess for consideration. I think she approves!
Step 5: Get it to the party destination. Now this took some doing & a whole lot of stress on the part of the party chauffeur. I literally had a stomach ache by the time I got to town from watching this thing bounce & sway as we went down the road. Glad that's over!
.
Step 6: Dig in!
We had people OOH-ing & AAH-ing all over this thing at the pizza place. I even had someone ask where we bought it so that she could get one for her little girl. Too bad, we don't take orders. Maybe we should!
.
Thank you, Daddy!
5 comments:
That is an awesome cake! I think I might try and copy that one on Addie's birthday. Probably won't come out as cute but maybe... :)
Wow, he did a great job!!
That is AMAZING!
Impressive, Andy!! A perfectly fitting cake for Princess Emma!
Awesome cake! What a great dad!
Post a Comment