Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We're Back!

No, we're not dead. Nothing tragic or horrible has happened. Well, unless you're like me & consider your computer being sick a horrendous & painful experience. Being disconnected from the Internet is kind of like missing an arm or leg. For me, at least.
.
Nothing to post right now, I just had to get those yucky pictures of Jack's toe off the top of my blog. Sorry to anybody that's been looking at those for the past couple of weeks. His toe is healing really well. He still has his toenail, but I really can't tell if it's going to survive the trauma. He's such a trooper & is doing amazing!
.
So, have a great day everyone.
I'll try to post something super interesting & awesome soon!

4 comments:

Kenningtons said...

I'm glad you're back!! I'm also happy to know that Jack's foot is healing and that everyone is okay. I've been waiting for an update on Emma's b-day....

Unknown said...

Glad you are back...missed you.
Post something witty and fun soon...I could use a good laugh!

Kenningtons said...

I woke up this morning thinking that maybe I had jumped the gun a little in demanding photos and stories of Emma's b-day. I thought to myself, "Could my mind have really played a dirty rotten trick on me (AGAIN) and gotten my dates mixed up?" So I went to your archive of last Decemeber and sure enough, Emma has not had a birthday this year! Please forgive me and my faulty memory for being so impatient! But I really am looking forward to more updates....

Rachel said...

ah, glad you're back. I like seeing life from your perspective. Good to hear the toe is going to be all right, he is such a mover and a shaker :)