Monday, September 21, 2009

I Want Waves, Mom!

So, we made waves! This was the before.....she even wore it this way to church, with a couple of clips to hold the front braids up out of her eyes.
Monday morning when I got out of bed. Seriously. She can't really read yet, but that doesn't stop her! When it was time to go undo the braids, she told me "NO!! I want to learn all about the Book of Mormon, Jesus, the Doctrine & Covenants, Heavenly Father, & the Holy Ghost! Please, let me read!" Honestly, I just stared at her. What a special little soul she is.The after. This hairdo was a hoot, & she actually cried when we had to wash her hair that night. We'll have to do this again soon.And as girly as this little girl seems to be, this is her, too. The kids built a wrestling ring out of pillows & proceeded to wrestle like crazy apes for almost an hour. Until somebody got hurt, of course. Oh, to be a kid again.

4 comments:

Lori Lou said...

Hey I have a crimper that you could borrow...it only takes about 5 mins in the morning to do...

Kenningtons said...

It's beautiful!!! I love the wave look, too! And what a sweet angel you have there all "reading" and learning about the Gospel. It makes me wonder if she was feeling the Spirit just by having the faith and making the effort. So sweet!!!!

Amy Allred said...

I cannot believe how long her hair is getting! Cute pictures!

Casey said...

Great hair! I told her at church how cute it was. It would take forever to get Caelin's into braids like that.