I finally got off my tush & renewed our zoo membership. I've had a hunch that with the economy as it is, we could probably get a deal if we just held out for a little while. And I was right. What can I say, I'm cheap!!
.
My kids have been dying to go back to the zoo, so the boys & I tagged along with the local Joy School group. (Hence the shirts.)
.
Frank especially loves the knock-er-ous. Or rhinos, for the rest of us.
Jack got to feed the giraffe. He loved it & really tried to get ahold of that long, purple tongue.
I really like this picture. There is glass in between these 2 monkeys, but you can't even tell. Love it!
This is Jack & Aliya. They're kind of in love with each other. They giggle, coo, & crawl all over each other whenever they're together. Seriously, I can't even express how cute they are.
Spending the day at the zoo with friends, priceless
2 comments:
How fun. I love the zoo.
That is the funnest zoo. We went there a few years ago. Good investment!
Post a Comment