Friday, September 4, 2009

What is WRONG with people?

Didn't I blog just yesterday about "Shopping Cart Parents?" Check out this link to read about the most extreme case I've ever heard of.
.
YIKES!!!
.
This guy is lucky I wasn't that little girl's mom. He would've been hospitalized after I got through with him.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this on the news the other evening and thought "That guy is really a nut case!" How do people think it's o.k. to smack someone else' kid?
Crazy!!

Mindi said...

Oh my...you have got to be kidding me! That is crazy. Like you said, he is lucky I wasn't the girl's mom too. Wow.

Dana said...

O Wow! He looks like a grumpy old man. I wonder what his kids and grandkids think about it. The best part was all the comments at the bottom of the page, some people are crazy!

Hilary said...

What a nut case! I would have slapped him back! He has a serious case of grumpy old man syndrome. And I can't believe anyone would ever get after Frank at the store. People can be so rude sometimes.

Ashlie said...

Yeah, that story would have had a second half if he'd done that to one of my kids. I might have been standing next to him claiming self-defense for my child.

Interestingly enough I get just as annoyed when I get comments from old people about how good my children are being. They usually go something like this, "It's so refreshing to see kids that actually behave themselves in public." I respond with, "You should have been here last time." They're never real sure how to respond to that. I suppose the unfortunate truth is you get old, and for some, extremely out of touch with reality.

Andi said...

Just supports my Wal-Mart theory. :)

Jason and Amanda said...

Okay--there are some wackos out there and that guys is at the top of the "Are You REALLY that crazy?" list! I don't mind the old people comments most of the time--I just prefer them to keep their distance. I think personal space sometimes goes out the window with age too.

Adam and Samantha said...

that's freaking crazy...if I saw something like that I probably would of beat the guy senseless...the true lesson here is to stay away from walmart_A

Adrian said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Shans said...

I read about that!! UGGGG Urked me to no end! I would be reading this in prison if that was my kid!