No, really. I was flying. Can you see me? I'm WAAAAAYYYYY up there. Can you see how green I am? Seriously, I was a little faint.
My scaredy-cat husband pretended that he needed to stay on the ground because Jack would be scared up in the cherry picker. Does he look like he would've been scared? It's hard to be afraid when you're sound asleep!
So this very nice man stood in for my husband. The kids loved it, no matter how queasy Mommy got. Fun family memories.
This was last weekend at Family day for all of the Union Pacific employees. We've never been before, so we braved the heat to enjoy free hamburgers. (You know me, I'm a sucker for anything free.) Emma wanted me to hold on to the "handsomest" fire fighter so that I wouldn't be scared on our ladder truck ride. No, thanks. Frank is enough handsome man for me!
4 comments:
You're brave! I would have peed my pants...
You people are NUTS! You would have NEVER found me up that high! I can't believe that the kids weren't freaking out!
You are truly a good mommy for letting your kids have such experiences.
Emma cracks me up!!! I can't believe how high up you guys were! WOW!!! No thank you! You are a good mom to do that for your kids and the memories.
Wow, you have some brave kids. That is really high! Way to take one for the team mom!
Post a Comment