We have been SOOOO busy lately.
.
I like boy playdates better than the girly ones. I'm much better at Army man shoot-em-up & building tents than frilly princess dress-up.
Do you like our lawnmower? We've been looking for a cheap one just like this for weeks, & Andy found someone at work with this one in the back of their truck. They were taking it to the dump! A few minutes of work to un-stick one of the wheels & it's perfect. Man, I love being cheap!
.
And we're doing our best to preserve all of our garden's summery goodness. Pickles & pickled okra were on the to-do list today. We've also been dehydrating like crazy & making jams, jellies, & syrups, not to mention the peach barbeque sauce we made from the Apple Annie's peaches we got. Yum!
Jack also tries to help us diminish the pile of vegetables that continually occupies the corner of my kitchen. (Seriously, each one of the plastic bags in this picture is filled with veggies.) He especially enjoys the dried blossoms from the ends of zucchini & yellow squash. Teachin' him young to like the good stuff!
1 comment:
We had a lawn mower like that when we lived in Picacho! I am so glad that you guys came down to celebrate Rusten's B-Day!! Rusten loves Frank and has been talking about him non-stop!
Post a Comment