In the past 2 weeks, Jack has gone from Army-crawling to crawling.
From crawling to pulling himself up on things.
And from pulling himself up on things to standing for long periods of time & trying to walk along the couch, ottoman, etc.
And bonus, he's also gotten his first tooth, with the 2nd to follow either today or tomorrow, I think. Sorry it's not the best picture- it's the best I could do while wrestling an active 10 month old & trying to keep the 3 year old out of the picture. The tooth is on the left, by the way.
My little wonder-man has also learned to wave Bye-Bye (you can see it at the end of the pulling-up video) & how to clap his pudgy little hands.
.
He's also gained a whole pound in the last month or so.
.
Grandma & Grandpa have been gone on a trip to Alaska for the past 3 weeks & I fear they won't even recognize Jack when they get home!
.
.
I'm really starting to be sad! With all of the hearing aid trials, the ear infections, & constant worry & testing, I feel like I kind of missed Jack's baby months. And now all of a sudden he's a big kid. What am I going to do?
.
EARS UPDATE:
We saw the ENT on Monday & he agreed with us that Jack definitely needs tubes. So, sometime in the next few weeks we'll get that done, hopefully before another ear infection strikes.
.
Also, his exact words in relation to Jack's latest testing were "This looks absolutely fabulous!"
Apparently, in some areas Jack has pretty much no hearing loss at all.
Yea!
3 comments:
That is awesome Kris!!! I hope the hearing just keeps getting better and better. I'm glad they are going to put the tubes in. He is just so adorable. Love the pictures and videos.
What a little man! Jack is just the most precious thing ever!
So glad to hear that they are going to do a little work on his ears...hopefully it will just keep improving things overall.
Great news about Jacks ears!! Sad news about him getting so grown up so fast! Sometimes I feel like KG's baby days just flew right by me without me even knowing what was happening. It's so sad!! BUT it's great to have videos to remember the bits and pieces.
Post a Comment