What a cute, happy little guy!
Great pictures! He is ALWAYS smiling!
What a cutie! We need to get him and Aliya together again soon. They are so cute together and I'm sure Aliya would enjoy every one of those activities :)
He is such a cutie! I love his smile!
Jack is becoming a 'people' for sure!I'm looking forward to getting to visit with him in Eagar next week!!
I've never seen a baby under a couch..funny. He is just so cute Kris!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute, happy little guy!
Great pictures! He is ALWAYS smiling!
What a cutie! We need to get him and Aliya together again soon. They are so cute together and I'm sure Aliya would enjoy every one of those activities :)
He is such a cutie! I love his smile!
Jack is becoming a 'people' for sure!
I'm looking forward to getting to visit with him in Eagar next week!!
I've never seen a baby under a couch..funny. He is just so cute Kris!!
Post a Comment