The morning after Christmas, we woke up to snow falling all over the Tucson area. But lucky us, we're quite a bit higher than the city, or even other parts of Vail, so we get blessed with more white stuff than most out here.
.
It had rained so much before it started snowing that the ground was really mushy. So the next morning it was covered with 1/2 inch of pure ice. But everything else got a pretty respectable dusting of the soft stuff.
It had rained so much before it started snowing that the ground was really mushy. So the next morning it was covered with 1/2 inch of pure ice. But everything else got a pretty respectable dusting of the soft stuff.
.
Does he look like the kid from "The Christmas Story" or what?

Yummy!

I remember loving to break the ice in the dog's dish every morning during the winter. I guess the tree wells are just as fun.
Does he look like the kid from "The Christmas Story" or what?
Yummy!
I remember loving to break the ice in the dog's dish every morning during the winter. I guess the tree wells are just as fun.
See? We do have winter here in AZ!
But I must say that since this storm, it's been near 75 almost every day. In fact, yesterday it was 80 degrees! Eat your heart out, my snowbound friends!
3 comments:
As soon as I saw the picture of Frankie it made me laugh because I thought of The Christmas Story. How cute. You did get much more snow than we did. Ours only stuck on the things that were up off the ground.
All that winter gear is an everyday thing for us here...I just dream of 76 degrees!
NOOOOOOO!!!! Everywhere I look it's just plain cold! EVEN IN AZ!!!! Although, I'm happy to know it is back up in the 80's! *sigh* All is well in the world again!
Post a Comment