Perhaps Andrew should review the "playing with baby" chapter. I can remember a similar scene with one of your kids haha.
Ha. Those are hilarious Kris!
I love these! Your posts are sooo fun to read!
I'll have you know that I spent the first week of my life sleeping in a dresser drawer! ;) Good old Irish superstition!
Hi Guys, Thanks, for all your birthday wishes. Plus, Happy Birthday Andy. Sorry, I am always late... sorry... i guess better than never. We hope you had a great day. SMiles,Tamara
Hi Guys, Thanks, for all the birthday wishes. Plus, Happy Birthday Andy We hope you had a great day... Smiles,Tamara
Those are so funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Perhaps Andrew should review the "playing with baby" chapter. I can remember a similar scene with one of your kids haha.
Ha. Those are hilarious Kris!
I love these! Your posts are sooo fun to read!
I'll have you know that I spent the first week of my life sleeping in a dresser drawer! ;) Good old Irish superstition!
Hi Guys,
Thanks, for all your birthday wishes. Plus, Happy Birthday Andy. Sorry, I am always late... sorry... i guess better than never. We hope you had a great day.
SMiles,
Tamara
Hi Guys,
Thanks, for all the birthday wishes. Plus, Happy Birthday Andy We hope you had a great day... Smiles,
Tamara
Those are so funny!
Post a Comment