We took this nativity picture at the same time that the whole Larson clan took a big nativity picture as a present for Nana & Poppa. I was the only sister lucky enough to have a boy, girl & baby the right size to have this done- and man, am I glad that I did! I think it turned out AMAZING, and even had custom Christmas cards made featuring this photo so that I could share it even more.
I had this picture & a couple of others blown up & they sit on my table with my nativity collection. It's the best reminder of the season that I could possibly have in my home.
This is one of them:

I think that Emma's got the Mary bit down pat, except with her it's not an act. She really does love him that much!
4 comments:
They turned out beautifully!! I am so glad that we did it and that you were able to make your own. It is something that we will treasure for a lifetime.
Those pictures are amazing. The kids look so good, and the colors are just beautiful. I'm sure you will always treasure those.
I am so glad that you did it too! I can't tell you how many people have told me what a wonderful picture it is.
You guys really know how to make your mama proud!
I love it!! It is so perfect for the season!!!
Post a Comment